I have decided to formalize my totally random posts with my new fancy-shemancey little icon. Probably to partially subside my “lack of Tice Talk posts” guilt–notice the resemblance
Speaking of Tice Talk… I am just gonna tell it to you straight. I ain’t feelin’ it right now… Just sayin’. I still whole-heartedly love the book and Tice’s nuggets of wisdom…and think it will help anyone who is looking to change things in their lives. However, I am struggling to post weekly on the book because this summer is flying by… so I am going to take a Tice vacation and hopefully pick back up when my head is in the game.
Ready, set, random:
- I totally miss Phil on Deadliest Catch. It still makes me sad that he passed away.
- Miss Add is sooo into coloring and writing her letters now. It is amazing how quickly they learn.
- I heart Aldi’s (Thanks Miss Leah )
- I am typing this post on my new Toshiba laptop… after eight more phone calls to HHGregg today. Turns out this HHGregg break-up had to get a little dramatic before things we could part ways… I am too emotionally exhausted to even recount it all … you know the drill… they said they’d call… they didn’t… they said they’d take care of it… they didn’t… by the end of the day a great woman in the corporate office (as opposed to the other woman in corporate office who didn’t follow through) went the extra mile for me and we got ‘er done… I swear I willed this warranty through… just sayin’. Thank heavens it is over. I am still sad I will never shop there again though.
- I have been officially freelancing for a month now. It has been amazing. I am super busy and super happy. I love what I get to do everyday. My friends keep asking me if I got my hair done, lost weight, eyebrows done, wearing my make-up differently…lol! Nope. It is just happiness folks, and apparently I wear it well
- We have started family devotions at night and I absolutely love it. Tonight Miss Add learned her first Memory Verse… so awesome.
- I think I have a splinter in my foot.
- I heart Toshiba…and their lovely, awesome, fantastic laptops…
- I am blog hoppin’ again today
- We got some radishes, a truck load of taters, a few cukes and zucchini from our garden so far… yippee! Got any tater recipes???
- I am reading Mother Teresa: A Simple Path right now. I got it on our library trip. I have always been so drawn to stories about her. She had such an incredible impact… and yet had the same number of hours in the day.
- Ice Cream Maker Attachment Anyone?
- Happy Friday!