- I am preparing for some changes to GOODe Ole GOODEness Gracious in the future. I am hoping to add a recipe box that finally organizes all the recipes I have shared here. I may make a few other changes… Anything you would like to see?
- I am in a reading mood… just ask Amazon… Currently, I am fascinated by The New Rules of Marketing & PR by David Meerman Scott. Whatcha readin’?
- I read somewhere that the difference between where you are now and where you will be in 5 years is the books you read and the people you surround yourself with… Anyone know where that saying came from? I’d love to know… I really think it is so true.
- I am not doing to hot on my Diet Coke reduction… and truth be told– I’m not caring so much, even though I know I hypothetically want to care…just sayin’
- Change is constant, futile to fight, yet difficult to fully embrace 100 percent all of the time…just sayin’
- I think I am addicted to Fruity Pebbles…
- I am ready for sweatshirt weather, apple pickin’ and corn mazin’
- September is gonna be one busy month for this mama… Lots of new fun work projects
- I really like Traminette Wine… I am not a huge wine drinker (beyond soft red), so I was a little surprised at how much I like it…
- Technology boggles my mind…. I grew up in the age of the microwave, CD players and “car” phones… it really makes me wonder what the world will be like when Miss Add is 30 errr-ish.
- Ringing phones FREAK Miss Add out… guess she isn’t a fan of the disruption.
- I just found out Michael Tait (formerly of the greatest band ever- dcTalk) is now with Newsboys… where have I been??? Oh and I am SOOO a Newsboys fan now